This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
More calm, less chaos.
Use our step-by-step method to take charge of your life so you have time for what *really* matters.
Cranberry & Cream Cheese Turkey Wraps
- 6 flour tortillas, preferably spinach or whole wheat
- 8 oz cream cheese OR brie cheese
- 1 ½ cups chopped, cooked turkey OR leftover ham OR leftover chicken
- 1 ½ cups cranberry sauce OR a handful of dried cranberries
- 1 handful baby spinach
- Lay tortilla flat, then spread an ounce or two of cream cheese down the center.
- Lay about ¼ cup of the chopped turkey on top of the cream cheese and spoon over a few tablespoons of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle on a few leaves of baby spinach.
- Fold up the bottom of the tortilla, then fold in the sides at a 90° angle while holding the bottom in place. Roll up as snugly as possible, then slice in half or into pinwheels.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and fillings.