This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
Turkey Salad with Tarragon
- 2 cups chopped, cooked turkey
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- ½ red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried tarragon
- ½ cup mayonnaise, more as desired
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prep the ingredients. Chop the turkey, celery, and red onion and place in a medium bowl.
- Mix the turkey salad. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and tarragon and mix well.
- Season the turkey salad. Sprinkle over salt and pepper, then taste and add more mayonnaise, tarragon, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve the turkey salad. Serve on crackers, on top of lettuce, or inside leftover dinner rolls. Store in the refrigerator for up to three days.