This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
Want more yummy popsicle inspiration? Get more ideas and real food popsicle recipes in our list of 7 insanely refreshing real food popsicles.
Sweet Carrot Pops
- 4-5 medium carrots, peeled
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup heavy cream, preferably cultured
- ½ inch fresh ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup whole milk or water, if needed
- First, cook the carrots. Chop them into 1-inch pieces, then steam them until soft. Set aside to cool.
- Place the cooled carrot chunks in a blender with the honey, cream, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Blend until completely smooth, adding milk or water as necessary to keep the mixture moving.
- Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze until completely firm, at least 4 hours.