Want more yummy popsicle inspiration? Get more ideas and real food popsicle recipes in our list of 7 insanely refreshing real food popsicles.
- 4-5 medium carrots, peeled
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, preferably cultured
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whole milk or water, if needed
- First, cook the carrots. Chop them into 1-inch pieces, then steam them until soft. Set aside to cool.
- Place the cooled carrot chunks in a blender with the honey, cream, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Blend until completely smooth, adding milk or water as necessary to keep the mixture moving.
- Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze until completely firm, at least 4 hours.
Note about yield: This recipe makes approximately 3 cups of popsicle mixture, which makes 10 popsicles in this simple popsicle mold, but there will likely be a bit leftover. I enjoy the leftovers best as a smoothie.