This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
Want more yummy popsicle inspiration? Get more ideas and real food popsicle recipes in our list of 7 insanely refreshing real food popsicles.
Raspberry & Beet Popsicles
- 3 cups red or golden raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh beet juice, more as desired (optional if you don't have a juicer on hand)
- ½ cup plain sugar syrup or honey, see below for how to make sugar syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- In a blender, pulse the raspberries and beet juice several times.
- Add the sugar syrup and lemon juice and blend until smooth. (If desired, pass the mixture through a sieve to remove seeds. Personally, I never bother.)
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until completely firm, at least 4 hours.