Want more yummy popsicle inspiration? Get more ideas and real food popsicle recipes in our list of 7 insanely refreshing real food popsicles.
- 3 cups red or golden raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh beet juice, more as desired (optional if you don't have a juicer on hand)
- 1/2 cup plain sugar syrup or honey (see below for how to make sugar syrup)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a blender, pulse the raspberries and beet juice several times.
- Add the sugar syrup and lemon juice and blend until smooth. (If desired, pass the mixture through a sieve to remove seeds. Personally, I never bother.)
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until completely firm, at least 4 hours.