This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
Homemade Poultry Seasoning
- 4 teaspoons dried sage
- 4 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- For a powder, place all ingredients in a spice grinder or a small blender and pulse until a powder has formed. Let the dust settle before opening the grinder.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.