You don’t have to figure it all out on your own.
Get Joy, encouragement & Natural living Tips sent to your inbox weekly
This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
Homemade Bouillon Powder (Chicken Bouillon Substitute)
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- For a powder, place all ingredients in a spice grinder or a small blender and pulse until a powder has formed. Let the dust settle before opening the grinder.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 12 months.
- Use 1 scant teaspoon of bouillon powder for every cup of water.