This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
Want more yummy popsicle inspiration? Get more ideas and real food popsicle recipes in our list of 7 insanely refreshing real food popsicles.
Make using essential oils EASY with our at-a-glance cheatsheets.
Be confident in using essential oils safely AND effectively! Simply click the button to download these two popular cheatsheets and see just how easy using essential oils SAFELY can be.
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup honey or plain sugar syrup, see notes below
- ½ cup whole milk or water, if necessary
- Place the strawberries, sour cream, and sugar syrup in a blender and pulse a few times.
- If the mixture looks like it's just being chopped rather than blended (as strawberries can vary greatly in their juiciness), add the milk. One everything is blending well, blend until very smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until completely firm, at least 4 hours.
Note about sugar syrup: Sugar syrups are simple to make - all you need are sugar and water. See how to make herbal sugar syrup here, and simply skip the step with the herbs.