This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
More calm, less chaos.
Use our step-by-step method to take charge of your life so you have time for what *really* matters.
Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon whole cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat; then sauté the garlic until it is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add dried herbs and stir; then pour in the tomato sauce. Sprinkle the sugar and the salt over the sauce.
- Reduce temperature to medium-low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and in the freezer for up to 6 months.