This post may contain affiliate links, including those from Amazon.com, which means we earn a small commission off your purchases. And here's the thing: We only mention services and products that we think are truly worth your attention, whether they're free, paid, or otherwise. This site relies on YOUR trust, so if we don't stand behind a product 110%, it's not mentioned. Period.
Want more yummy popsicle inspiration? Get more ideas and real food popsicle recipes in our list of 7 insanely refreshing real food popsicles.
Make using essential oils EASY with our at-a-glance cheatsheets.
Be confident in using essential oils safely AND effectively! Simply click the button to download these two popular cheatsheets and see just how easy using essential oils SAFELY can be.
- 1 cucumber any variety, peeled and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup pure water
- ½ cup mint sugar syrup, see notes below
- Blend the cucumber and water in a blender to form a fine puree.
- Add the minted sugar syrup and blend just until well mixed.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until completely firm, at least 4 hours.