- 1 large bunch parsley
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 stems fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place parsley (stems and all), garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely ground. Add red wine vinegar and pulse briefly to mix.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl and pour over olive oil. Let sit at least 20 minutes, then serve.
This chimichurri sauce may be made up to one day ahead.